Leather Book Cover
Let’s face it – every good idea starts with a blank page. So, why not have a book cover to protect it? Introducing a special member of our Mandatory family – a uniquely sized leather book cover made right here in Cape Town. Designed to accompany you on every venture and perfectly handy for capturing those dreamer thoughts, ‘light-bulb moments’, random procrastination scribbles or simply just jotting down those recipes you’ll be trying out later. PLUS, when you’ve filled out all your pages you can simply just replace the inner book and start afresh.
Available in Black or Tan Genuine Leather.
- Uniquely sized A5 Genuine Leather cover
- Embossed Mandatory Logo
- Designed & handcrafted in Cape Town
- Each leather notebook cover includes a 1 Moleskine notebook – 80 lined pages, last 16 sheets are detachable, acid-free paper, 13 cm x 21 cm, stitched binding, inner pocket. * Notebooks can be purchased separately once your book is filled.
DIMENSIONS + MATERIALS
- Leather Notebook Cover – 13cm (wide) x 21cm(high)
- Crafted from premium South African genuine leather
- Composition: 100% Genuine Leather
Genuine Leather, a perfectly imperfect nature, naturally ages beautifully over time.
Here’s just a few tips on how to look after your leather bag:
For stains, gently clean your bag with leather cleaner and allow leather to dry naturally and slowly. It’s best to avoid leaving leather in direct sunlight as it may cause the colour to fade and the leather to dry out.
To extend the longevity of your leather item, feed the leather with leather cream or a tiny bit of Dubbin from time to time.